Gosky 1.25-Inch Premium Telescope Accessory Kit (Silver)- 5pcs Plossl Eyepiece Set, 7pcs Filter Set, 2X Barlow Lens
|Eye Piece Lens Description||Barlow|
|Objective Lens Diameter||40 Millimeters|
|Lens Coating Description||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 9.3 x 5.7 inches|
About this item
- This fifteen-piece 1.25 inch astronomy accessory kit let you get the most out and enhances the performance of your telescope. It is a great save compared to buying items separately
- 6mm/8mm/12.5mm/ 20mm/40mm Multi-Coated plossl eyepiece——for different power planetary and lunar observation broad-field lunar observations, star clusters, and a wide range of cloudy nebulas and deep-sky target, as well as daytime use in any telescope.
- 5 color planetary filters —— The five color filters (Red, Blue, Orange, Green＆Yellow) and a polarizing filter highlight features on Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. They are an essential tool of the lunar and planetary observer, for filters permit the observation and photography of surface detail that is often virtually invisible without filtration. Moon filter —— helps to dim the bright light from the Moon, making it more comfortable to view so you can see more detail and surface features.
- 2X Multi-Coated Barlow lens —— A visual Barlow, doubles the magnification of any inserted 1.25 inch eyepiece, A prime focus T-adapter for attaching a DSLR camera. With the T2 threads (M42x0.75), you can attach a T-ring for astronomy photography. A tele-extender for increasing the focal length of the telescope when attaching a DSLR camera.
- An Accessory Case (Silver)——not only does it hold up all the accessories, but also with extra space for another two eyepieces, a laser pointer, a diagonal or other small accessories.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Preparation time: 24 Hours, Delivery time:
5-8 Bussiness Days
We have a 90-day return policy, which means you have 90 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues:
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items:
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.