Gosky 12x55 High Definition Monocular Telescope and Quick Phone Holder-2021
- Prism: BAK4
- Field of view: 325ft/1000yds
- Field Angle: 6.5 Degrees
- Minimun Focus Distance: 2.5mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.2mm
- Exit Relief: 18mm
- Dimensions(in): 2.19(L)x3.25(W)x5.45(H) Weight: 15.85oz
Advantages and Key Features
1.The monocular features 12X55 magnification. The 12X high power magnification ensures the best view in your outdoor adventures. see 12X closer with a clear and bright image with The 55mm FMC green film objective lens allows more light transmission and brightness.
2. Large BAK-4 Prism inside, fully Multi-coated Green Objective Lens Coating and coated blue eyepiece - Strengthen the key function of a monocular, make your view brighter, clearer and delivers crisp images.
3 .Solid Framework and rubber armor- Its tight fitting protection makes it usable to withstand the toughest weather conditions. The rubber armor with stripes makes it comfortable for use and keeps it from slipping out from your hand.
4. Waterproof, fogproof, dust-proof, and shockproof design - Completely sealed and 100% nitrogen filled makes it fog and rain proof prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the monocular.
5. Use with or without glasses - Adjustable eye-cups twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
6. On the base of the monocular there is a tripod mount threads that fits all standard tripods.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Preparation time: 24 Hours, Delivery time:
5-8 Bussiness Days
We have a 90-day return policy, which means you have 90 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues:
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items:
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.