Gosky Spotting Scope Case for Spotting Scope - for Gosky 20-60x80 Spotting Scope, Landove 20-60x80 Spotting Scope
|Item Weight||0.6 Pounds|
About this item
- 【A Practical Binocular Harness Pack】: Gosky harness pack is a great tool can protecting binoculars/monocular and other accessories from the harsh environments impact. This will be the most comfortable and versatile binoculars harness bag once you owned!
- 【User-Friendly Design】: Front U-Shape pocket and adjustable buckle allows a variety of binoculars and monocular easy access, the front opening method is convenient. And the breathable mesh side pockets to holds small items needing quick-access convenience.
- 【Adjustable Straps】: With adjustable straps to achieve the best fit easily. And it meet people of different body types.
- 【Breathable& Practical】: Equipped with a padded back and vented mesh back for superior airflow, providing extra comfort. The two side bags holds larger accessories such as a cell phone adpater. The Back zippered pocket holds accessories like lens cloth, manuals. The back Gosky harness pack is perfect for outdoor excursions.
- 【Lifetime Warranty】 Shop with confidence, you have it covered by Gosky lifetime warranty and a full money-back and replacement guarantee, on all orders to allow you to test the suitability of our product.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Preparation time: 24 Hours, Delivery time:
5-8 Bussiness Days
We have a 90-day return policy, which means you have 90 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
Damages and issues:
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items:
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.